Thursday, January 17, 2013

1200 Day 4

Wow.  It's day four?  This was such an uneventful day, I didn't even log my food in MFP or take notes on my eating.  

6:00:  For my shake today, I did a orange dreamsicle.  Half a packet of Lean Shake Vanilla bean, half a cup orange juice and the rest water.  Hmmmmm.. that was yummo good.  Repeating that tomorrow ... which makes me think that maybe I should just buy the vanilla shake mix in the future and just packets of chocolate ... cuz then I can mix things into it more easily.  

8:00:  Ate some cereal after my morning meeting .. about a half a cup.  I was really fricken busy today and very very overwhelmed. 

9:30ish:  Ate my yogurt -- needed a mental health break. 

11:00:  Lunch, ate a bagel - plain, not toasted and some cinnamon flavored cream cheese.  That was yummy.  Then I went and got a bag of popcorn, which I only ate a 1/4 of because it was kinda burnt.  

3:00:  Made it all the way to the end of the day without eating anything else and I didn't even snack when I got home.  I just took a nap. 

6:30:  Dinner.  Lean Cuisine frozen dinner with some extra mozerilla cheese.  And then I ate a skinny cow ice cream bar.  Yum. 

8:00:  I ate a chocolate chip cookie, but not because I really wanted it.  My sister was eating one and it looked good.  Then after I ate it ... I wondered why I did.  It wasn't even that exciting to me. 

Calorie total for the day:  1200 on the dot ...

Oh, and some dude asked me if I had lost weight today ...   he said I looked slim ... must have been the skirt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment