Saturday, January 19, 2013

1200 Day 5

So, while you thought Day 4 was so unexcited ... I completely forgot to blog about day 5.  I didn't even load it into My Fitness Pal .. and I'm not going to because I'm pretty sure that I ate like 2000 calories.  

I drank my shake.  Then when I got to work, it was someone's birthday and my friend Katie -- who makes the most delicious cupcakes in the world -- brought Better than Sex cupcakes and we all started eating them at 7:00.  I only had one, thank god, because I could have easily ate like five without a thought.  

So after that I ate some grapefruit and then was pretty good until about mid morning when I snacked on some things in my desk drawer.  Then I ate some yogurt and then about 11:15, I had lunch which consisted of a bagel and some diet cream cheese. 

I was fairly good in the afternoon ... I think... at least until I got home.  Yeah that's when I tried to eat my way through the refridgerator.  

Here's what I ate in pretty much the order I ate it:

  • Had some good bakery bread that I wanted to enjoy .. but then I realized that someone (not me because I hadn't ate any of the bread since I brought it home from the bakery the other day) left it open, so it was getting a little "firm". This really ticked me off ..but, what are you going to do ...  Anyway .. .So I toasted the bread and then sliced up some mozzarella cheese and melted it over the toasted bread and ate the stringy mess like that.  The cheese was great.  The bread not so much. 

  • Open a bottle of Blue Moon and drank less than a half of a half.  Actually, I sort of forgot I opened it .. which later when I remembered kinda made me mad ... because after the week I had at work ... I needed that beer.  
 
  • Ate a chocolate chip cookie with a little peanut butter and marshmellow fluff on top.  I'm not exactly sure why I did this ... but it tasted okay.  
 
  •  Drank a Chocolate Smoothy that I made with this bag of stuff from Yoplait.  The bag said that it was two servers ... so I drank the whole thing.  Later when I thought about that, I realized it was 380 calories total.   You would think that would have stopped my snack attack ... umm, nope.  
  • Ate another cookie, plain this time.  And the later before I went to bed, I ate another slice of the stale bread with some peanut butter on it.  It wasn't any better this way either.  

So that was my day ... and you can see why I don't want to know exactly how calories I was over 1200.   Today isn't starting much better either.  My only saving grace today is that I didn't get outta bed until 10:30 ...  

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment