Day two:
I went back to drinking my morning shake today because I missed it. So I mixed it with the last of the coconut milk. Plus my usual coffee. Morning meal, 300 calories.
6:45. At work, just sitting at my desk reading the email. I don't even feel hungry. Instead I feel frumpy. I hate the sweater I have on. My hair feels greasy even though I just washed it on Sunday and I forgot to put on socks. UGH... that's it. My day has gone down the drain already.
8:00: I'm so sleepy. I could totally crawl under my desk and take a nap right now. I think I'll opt for a Diet Mt Dew instead... God love Google Wallet!!
8:20: First snack of the day. Special K pastry crisps which is a mini pop tart -- and they even give you two -- to make you feel grown up for all of 100 calories. And worth every one of them. I had the brown sugar cinnamon flavor. Hmm, yumm.
8:40: I'm into the chocolate in my desk drawer for some mindless eating. I eat 2 squares which is about 72 calories total.
9:11: Chewing a piece of gum to get my mind off food.
10:30: Haven't snacked for over an hour. Of course, this may have something to do with the fact that for the first time in weeks, I'm actually working. And it's not that I don't work when I'm at work .. I just haven't had a lot of "work" to do lately because of the holidays. Clearly today, the vacation is over. And just because I've been busy doesn't mean I haven't been thinking about food -- because I have -- I just don't have time to go get any.
11:30: Lunch. Ate a bowl of Smart Starts cereal and a half cup of milk. Finished my coffee finally and ate 2 more pieces of chocolate. Then I decided to go for a walk .. and really only just across the street to the parking garage to refill my parking card and to the sub shop to get some popcorn. (they had fresh peanut butter/chocolate cupcakes there ... but I resisted).
12:30: Munching on popcorn now.
2:00: My cubemate gave me some flavor stuff to put in my water .. which made it taste like blackcherry Koolaide. I drank the whole bottle in less than 10 minutes ... and it had been sitting open on my desk all morning. Yummo. I need to get some of that.
2:45: Winding down for the day. Wasn't so frantic about snacking today, but again, I was working .. so I didn't have time to dwell on it.
3:30: Stopped at Subway and got a veggie delite on flat bread for dinner.
5:00: After playing with the doggies for a few minutes afterwork, I ate my sandwich. The roommates stared at me like I was an alien or something. Maybe they thought I should have brought them one ... but um, this week is all about me. I buy them enough food that they throw away as it is. Then, for reasons that I can't explain, I ate 2 chocolate chip cookies. They tasted great. Maybe I'll pack them in my lunch tomorrow so I'm not eating random candy from my desk drawer.
7:30: After watching Biggest Loser on my laptop, I decided to get up and workout. Did the Wii Fit for 45 minutes. HRM says I burned 487 calories. And then Wii had to tell me that I gained weight and I was more obese then yesterday. Of course, this could be due to what I was wearing ... last night I had on yoga pants and a tshirt .. tonight I had on yoga pants and a sweatshirt. Whatever the case, I decided that I don't need to do the "body test" everyday on the damn thing. It will still register that I worked out whether I do the test of not. The end of the day is the worst time to weigh anyway and all it does is tick me off ... so no more.. I'm only going to be concerned with what the scale says on Sunday morning when I weigh.
End of day recap -- total calories: 1350. Over by 150. (that damn candy!)
No comments:
Post a Comment