Today I weighed in at 205.4 .. on the scale in my bathroom before my shower. So during my shower, I wondered how accurate the Wii Fit was ... so when I was done, it went into the workout studio and weighed on that ... and it was a little heavier -- by like a half of pound. I don't know if it matter, but my hair was wet then.
Anyway. I didn't pay much attention to what I ate today. I didn't snack much because I wasn't really hungry. I didn't even drink much water. I did drink a pot of coffee though .. decaff with creamer.
Anyway... then this afternoon, I caught our collie dog, Lucy standing in the middle of the road. Luckily there were no cars coming .. and I got her back in the yard quickly. I don't even know why she went out there .. because we have invisible fencing. She wasn't wearing her collar though. She hasn't worn it in months because my roommates thought she wouldn't cross the line ... but clearly she does ...or at least today, did. It made me sick to my stomach just thinking about what could have happened, because people drive like idiots on that road.
I didn't let her out of the house without her collar on after that. I could tell she was bummed about it and every time I put her out, I went with her and she stuck pretty close to me. I think she kinda knows that she scared me ... and in a small way I wonder if she did it to get attention. I don't know ... I can't read dog minds.
Just like I can't figure out what my sister's dog wants when she comes over and paws at my leg. At first I thought it was the "I really need to potty" sign. That's what it seemed like yesrerday ...but todayl, not so much. Then I thought it meant, I need some loving ..but meh, I don't think that was quite it. I guess my sister will tell me ... when she figures it out.
In any event .. in the week that I tried to stick to 1200 calories a day ... I never made it. But even though I went over, I lost weight. So maybe 1200 isn't for me. Because I'm much happier when I eat ....
No comments:
Post a Comment